Wednesday, March 07, 2007

presenting Part 2....

Hi!

Its been a long time..eh? yup its march. Its going well at my end. In continuation to part one, i've know quite a number of people and mode of knowing them has been cricket. They call me for few games and i go and play with them. It's fantastic to get down for playing after a prolonged period and guess what? end up with an aching arm and body! Its still not much because i see most of them with THEIR pals and they dont TALK to rest of them.....much. The only enthusiastic person in the entire unit i must say, is our unit HR (guess HR's have to do that...strictly i HATE the HR profession but not the people as such....anybody could change my thoughts in this regard..feel free to contact me). Maybe, i too am not pushing at my end to get on to friends but then i used to think of those training days when i made friends with ease...and that too i didn't expect it at all....what may concern!) but after being into the circle its looks such difficult thing that i dont find anyone with whom i could talk to so freely as before...no wonder why people says software guys are BORING! i go for food alone....maybe one thing too...with my facial look i guess people dont want to approach me..(i have a pleasant face but often shows a -LOST- look as if lost in thought! but doesn't happen actually). I stay in touch thro' the 'in house messenger' we have but then most of 'em (old friends) are into their work so u see its not that on a daily basis i get connected to them personally.

Its cool when it should be and otherwise when it shouldn't. I want to do things paralelly (may be later i won't be) trying to be good in things that i like to do. Trying my best to give time for everything and everybody. One of my fundas off late has been 'to spend time with people'. Once i get back home, i spend time with my room mates. After which, i give time to myself (yup i sit alone and listen to english/sometimes hindi radio station)...music musicccc....i'm addicted to that..looks like that. I just wish i get my music collection into some kinda e-gadget. i'm waiting................................

No comments: