Sunday, June 10, 2007

Looooonnng time!

It 's been long time since i visited my blog and posted anything crap. What do i do? the company fellas have blocked both blogspot and livejournal. Looks like my company wants people to work and only work with little room for creative work or even extra curricular learning and why would they? It harms their business ..isn't it...b******t is the term i would like to describe the situation if thats what it's supposed to be. Now, the only time left for me to blog is during sats and suns.

Dont know. Stuck with sorting out things with web to get my old days back.

PS1: You can check out my livejournal blog. http://penmight.livejournal.com
PS2: Please click on the ad-sense advertising displayed on your screen. i think i can sponsor your lunch. if not that, atleast breakfast. what say?

No comments: