Sunday, February 04, 2007

After a long time!

Yup..coming back to blog after a long time. Its been a mix of happening and not-so-happening month but none the less its been good. I donno know what to add. Hey for all u people ..my flickr photos share site is available.
visit: http://www.flickr.com/photos/shishir_nc/. I plan to add more photos (both past and present).


Had a good saturday. The reason being music. I dont own an iPOD(ohh..how proud i would be) but whenever i plan for one something abruptly prevents me from buying one. Anyway, so have to end up with my RADIO in my phone. It was 'classic rock' all night long and man oh man..didn't they play my fav numbers. Starting from floyd ('another brick in the wall' and 'wish you were here'), police ('every breath you take'), scorpions ('winds of change'), rainbow ('temple of the king'), metallica (the obvious song...nothing else matters), the doors, bryan adams,led zep and many more. The fact that i heard them after a very long time made it so special to me...i wish i had my music collection with me ...listening to vertical horizon,whitesnake,pink floyd,coldplay...urgg it was such a desperation for me to have my collection back..


None the less i should have my iPOD one day and he he he what an envy should it be...aptly put "Neighbour's 'ENVY,
owners' PRIDE!"

chao .

1 comment:

Shishir N C said...

What...rachel..just keep checking the blog and u will know the time i spend here....By the way, dont i call u up..lady