Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Wow! what a Day

Being on bench and expecting project calls..well that perhaps has become a routine these days for most of us (and my friends) in the office. I got one yesterday and things were too messed up for me being caught up with another work. The interview was fine with questions commonly asked "tell me about yourself" and a little (a little i mean) of what i've been trained on. The results are expected sometime sooner. Hope to make it!

The office is abuzz (at least the cabin) with one of my colleagues being selected for a happening technology! The very best to him from my side.

Some of 'em gave a test in the morning and are expecting results tmrw. Wow! lot of tests happening..eeks.

Well, one of my friends wants me to add his sad moments in the office. Being mapped and not getting calls..others getting calls..he awaiting.. I think thats the shortest possible simplistic way of writing his "office happening".

The day, however, is nothing better than the one described in the post below. Great! the reader would say. Nothing more to add nothing to delete!

Good day.

No comments: