Sunday, February 22, 2009

My Trip.

not the stumble, not the experience with pot [that was back in college], not the broken sentences which i have a problem with. Its the journey, a trek to Gopalaswamy hill and Edakkal Caves. yeah yeah. Wait. i havn't received the confirmation mail yet, why am i talking about it?

Now, the most hated word under these circumstances and the word, correction, 'THE' word of an optimist has been thought by the blogger [he thinks he has to be realistic] before typing in the content. Say, i get the confirmation, which should happen tomorrow, I will have to leave hyderabad on friday morning and get directly to the spot mentioned for pick-up in banglore. Why wouldn't i stay at a place for sometime before heading out? Apparently, its so happened that the friend with whom i used to stay, whenever i go down to b'lore, is turning up in hyderabad to attend a wedding ceremony. urghh. at this time? and another of my friends, is in chennai, for a long time and another won't be there even for help! that's why i need to go straight down to the spot. Is that all shishir. 3 friends in b'lore? Think yes, i know people there but wouldn't wish to stay.

The plan would be to catch a train which would reach b'lore atleast 2 hrs before the actual time of trek team pick-up. i would get enough time to talk to people i know and roam b'lore a little, here and there and then move. The trip is to last for two days. On my return to b'lore i need to catch a train to hyd. Work makes me do this and I say work SUCKS and it FUCKS too.

Hope the 'if' clause is removed from the code. I'll post the fotos as well if i'm sure of getting my new batteries for my digital camera (always forget to get it).

No comments: